Head of Life Sciences Sales (Food, Nutrition & Personal Home Care)
- Greyfinders , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2500 Competitive
- Posted: 07 Jun 2019
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Establish business plan, strategy and execution plan for Core Solutions Life Sciences
- Drive the expansion of the opportunity pipeline and improve the win/loss ratio
- Work together with internal stakeholders including Marketing Group and Portfolio Management Group to develop optimum product basket.
- Drive business development in target market segments and identify new areas for expansion
- Develop and motivate the sales team to meet and exceed sales objectives and goals.
- Develop and motivate the lab staff. Prepare and execute plans to upgrade and professionalize the food lab and the personal care lab
- Keep abreast of market and industry trends, competitors and leading customer strategies.
- Meet or exceed sales growth, gross margin, pipeline and other business goals. Manage sales forecasting and DSO.
Key Skills & Abilities:
- Master’s degree in science, business or related qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ direct experience in account management in related segment/industry.
- Strong leadership, influencing and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to establish mid to long term strategies and work with customers to translate those strategies to tactical, actionable plans.
- Solid financial acumen with strong analytical ability.
- Customer focused with solid interpersonal skills and good networking ability to build relationship with customers.
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English.
Key Personal Attributes:
- High integrity and ethical standards, and an excellent role model for the organization.
- Customer focused, aggressive and results focused.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong business acumen.
- Self- motivated, results oriented with high drive and need for achievement.
- Practical, strong problem-solving abilities with good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish relationships across organization levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to motivate and lead teams.
- Positive can-do attitude.
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.