- Greyfinders , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1800 $1,600 - $1,800
- Posted: 20 Feb 2019
- Design, implement and develop Human Resources strategy, especially recruitment and training to fit with company’s development requires.
- Manage company’s human resources effectively in order to have a fair, friendly, professional and moving-forward working environment.
- Make all human resources and administration activities systematic.
- Recruitment fill up rate
- Probation pass rate
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
- Implement Human Resources strategies: Identify, research, analyze to develop and implement Human Resources Strategies in line with company’s business objectives.
- Guiding management and employee’s actions: Research, develop, write, and update company’s policies, methods and guideline.
- Training & Coaching
- Planning and monitoring appraisal system to review staff’s job contribution
- Manage social, health, un-employment insurance and providing HR services to employees
- Manage labor union, implement employee care activities, effective communication of company policies.IN ORDER TO ensure that company is best place to work with low turnover rate.
- Employment & Unemployment process.
- Human Resources problem solving
- HR Budget planning, managing, controlling.
- Build up and control HR data base.
- Manage company’s administration’s work
- Visa, housing, transportation for employee.
- Others responsibilities assigned by BOM
- University graduated.
- Graduated from Law/Business University is preferable.
- At least 5 years experiences as a HR Leader. Experienced in Retail/ Hospitality/ F&B will be considerable.
- Recruited successfully headcount from level Manager/ Director.
- Strong in Sales Recruitment. Success in Retail recruitment will be a very considerable advance.
- Excellent in English & Vietnamese. French is an advance.
- Excellent knowledge in labor, insurance law and other law related.
- Leadership. Ownership. Solving problem skill. Decision making. Analytical skill. Details care.
- Strong in operation.
- Business oriented.
- Communication & listening skill. Prestige. Inspirational.
- Diplomatic and a Team player.
- Moving-forward & can do attitude.
- Attractive. Powerful. Discipline. Sense of fashion
- Age: From 30 - 39 years old.
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.