Key Account Manager (Warehouse)
- Greyfinders , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Jun 2019
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Function as the main contact person for the blue-chip clients
- Development and maintenance of strong and trustworthy relationships to key clients
- Generate new sales using existing and potential client networks.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of client needs and requirement
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Forecast and track key account targets
- Prepare presentations, plans, and contact reports as required
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Fluently English. Chinese speaking is a plus.
- MS Office
- A minimum 3+ years sales background of industrial park/industrial real estate/logistics/supply chain field
- A dynamic personality who moves fast, delegates well and is charismatic;
- Independent, a self-starter and data-driven mindset.
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skill
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.