Regional Sales Manager(Trade Marketing Manager)- FMCG /Pharma- Ha Noi- Urgent
- Greyfinders , Ha Noi - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2500 $2,300 - $2,500
- Posted: 13 Mar 2018
The following are the minimum qualifications an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- University graduate or equivalent, preferably with Business or Sales & Marketing background.
- At least 8 years of work experience in sales & corporate events, 4 years in area/region management position or Retail Sales or Nutritional Food Industry would be an added advantage.
- Must be bilingual with ability to read and write Vietnamese and English fluently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Power Point) and email.
- “Hands-on” but yet a good leader and motivator of a team with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Be sufficiently bi-cultural to be equally at ease and socially comfortable with the local team and distributors/customers plus other nationalities esp. International Members, within a multinational working environment.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to be flexible especially dealing with Local and International members.
- Highly energetic and possessing the enthusiasm to understand the market thoroughly, as well as the ability to keep in close contact with members/customers in order to gain first hand knowledge of market forces.
- Ability to develop business strategies and plans, at the same time ensuring proper execution of strategies to meet both sales and organizational goals.
- Ability to create new ideas and processes i.e. be creative, entrepreneurial, and with the ability to think “out of the box”.
- Good problem solving skills and carry out responsibilities under minimum supervision.
- Able to work in results orientated environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Required to work long hours and occasionally during week-end.
- Travel & working over weekend will be required.
Greyfinders is a business member of Left Brain Asia (now C-Group), a private investment partnership company who also owns Left Brain Connectors (www.leftbrainconnectors.vn)- the leading brand idea firm in Vietnam. We focus on HR services with a special concept that assists clients not simply searching ''best fit talent'' but more strategically "engaging employer brand values" through our selection process.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Greyfinders
- Trade Marketing Jobs
- Trade Marketing Jobs in Ha Noi
- Trade Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ha Noi
- Sales Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Tobacco/Wine & Spirit Jobs
- Tobacco/Wine & Spirit Jobs in Ha Noi
- Tobacco/Wine & Spirit Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ha Noi
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Ha Noi
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Ho Chi Minh